Keep your Kids Moving with a fun fitness program!
Classes will be held Tuesday and Thursday at 5:10 PM and will last 45 minutes. For kids ages 7-12 Years Old.
At CrossFit 267 we have developed a program to make fitness FUN for children. At our Kids BootCamp, kids ages 7-12 will learn fitness through:
- Encouraging and motivational coaching
- Obstacle Courses
- Gymnastic Skills (learning handstands, rings, rope climbs etc…)
- Fun Fitness Games
- Healthy eating tips for both the kids and parents
Fill out the form below to get your kids started!
- Unlimited Sessions
- Automatically renews, cancel or pause 10 days prior to billing date
- Pay per session
- Come as often or little as you like!
[product_attribute per_page=”0″ columns=”0″ orderby=”” order=”” filter=”” attribute=””]
Why Kids Should Exercise
1. Kids who exercise are more likely to keep exercising as an adult. 2. Exercise helps kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. 3. Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints. 4. Exercise aids in the development of important interpersonal skills—this is especially true for participation in team sports. 5. Exercise improves the quantity and quality of sleep. 6. Research shows that exercise promotes improved school attendance and enhances academic performance. 7. Kids who exercise have greater self-esteem and better self-images. 8. Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays the development of many chronic diseases (e.g., heart disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension) and promotes health. 9. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood. 10. Exercise helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills.